1 block cream cheese
1 block pepper Jack cheese
1 tablespoon bbq rub
1/3-1/2 lb brisket, flat or point
20 large jalapeños
- Allow the cream cheese to come up to room temp.
- Cut the jalapeños in half length wise.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the jalapenos.
- Put the jalapenos in an ice bath for 15 minutes.
- Use spatula to put goop in jalapeños
- Match 2 half’s to form a whole
- Wrap whole unit in bacon
- Cook for 3 hours at 250F (whatever temp of burnt ends)
- Baste with bbq sauce (Stubbs) at 90 minutes and flip them after baste