- 4 cups of rolled oats (not instant oatmeal)
- 1 cup raw slices almonds
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raw walnuts (crushed)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup dried cherries (or any other dried fruit)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup maple syrup (real)
- ½ cup coconut oil (liquid at room temp)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until entire mixture is moist and thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture evenly on a parchment paper lined baking sheet (13”x18”)
- Bake on middle rack for 24 min. or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven halfway thru baking and remix granola on baking sheet. This time pressing down with a spatula so it’s tightly packed on baking sheet. This will give you nice clumps.
- Remove from oven when golden brown (approx.. 24 min. in total). Granola will still fell a bit soft but let cool down and it will harden.
All ovens are different so you might have to try this a few times in order to get the timing right in your oven.